Sunday, 2 April 2017

Long time no write...

Up in the Irish clouds

Beautiful wooden tulips at Schiphol Airport
Always making new kitty friends!


Decay beauty


For better or for worse, my mom started a geode collection, I say for worse because now, I will keep "borrowing" some of her pieces every time I visit. Isn´t this a gorgeous quartz!?


Bye bye Mexico! Till next time!


I was so glad I  decided to go for a little makeover. I forgot how much I love my hair short!


Hello! It´s been a little more than a year since I last updated my blog, to be very honest, I just stoped enjoying it. But I guess old habits never die (lets suppose that´s an actual quote) as right now I feel super motivated to write a blogpost. In fact, the idea of writing regularly has been wandering around my head for a while. So here goes to starting a new blogging routine! ^_^

I thought I would share pictures from my recent trip to Mexico in this, my first post. It was an unexpected trip, something that can be a bit stressful for someone like me, who is obsessed with planning, but I have to say the surprise factor made it an even more enjoyable one. It is always nice to be back home, I feel so blessed I have the opportunity to visit every year, I think I would go crazier if I didn´t, after all, a Mexican cannot live without a dose of real Mexican food once a year!

One thing I love about traveling is flying. Yes, most people find airports and airplanes quite unsettling but I actually enjoy the whole thing; waiting in the departures lounge, taking off, landing and of course, becoming the aromatic version of a Christmas tree thanks to all the lovely perfumes at the duty free shops. There is something relaxing about getting out of the everyday routine and just be, without any other thing in your mind but getting to the place you are bound to be.

This was a very meaningful trip to me, it was a journey to fully transform certain aspects of my life that were evolving into something new and it was also a time to realise how much my friends and I have grown. Now that I come to think, this is probably why a day before, I decided I was going to give my hair a drastic makeover.

I hope to have a new post for you guys soon. 

Marieta xx




Connect with me  
● 

No comments:

Post a Comment