Saturday, 15 April 2017

ANTI ACNE HONEY CINNAMON FACEMASK



I am not sure if I ever talked about face mask Fridays here on the blog, just in case I didn't... I've been filming my thoughts on many masks for a while now. Most of the times, I get so caught up with sheet masks and I end up forgetting about the thousands of all natural masks out there.

This is why, this time, I decided to test a very simple but promising recipe I found on Pinterest. Only two ingredients, ideal for troubled skin!

All you need:
-2 spoons of honey
-1/2 spoon of cinnamon

Instructions:
Mix ingredients, apply to face, after 5 minutes rinse with cold water. Avoid if you have sensitive skin or/and you are allergic to any of the ingredients.


Watch me try it here:









Connect with me  
● 

No comments:

Post a Comment