Tuesday, 3 November 2015

HONEY I WASHED MY HAIR & SEANIK BY LUSH // REVIEW



 
Earlier on this year (can you believe 2015 is almost gone?) I tried solid shampoos for the very first time. It was a hair blowing experience (pardon the bad pun) as the New lush shampoo bar over passed my expectations. It fast became my favourite hair product and since then, I have not used any other shampoo. It was until last month that I needed to restock and I decided to give other Lush shampoos a try!

After spending some good time smelling and looking at all the different bars, I opted for the beachy & pretty looking Seanik bar and the creamy, cosy scented Honey I Washed My Hair. Both great in their different ways and perfect for different hair situations.

Seanik is a wave of volume and texture, ideal for those who want to add volume and texture to their manes. It has a beautiful summery vibe coming from the clean scent of lemon and the fragrant floral notes of one of my favourites, jasmine, tropical mimosa and orange flower. If that doesn´t take you right to a cute beach hut on a sunny day, the pretty ocean blue and the little pieces of seaweed decorating the bar will make of each wash a seaside experience.

I really like how my hair looks once its dry, as it looks more wavy, tousled but not frizzy and the most amazing part, it stays clean for longer. As I usually wash my hair in the afternoon, I love braiding it to have more defined waves in the morning without using heat.

Honey I Washed My Hair is more of a nourishing treat for dried out hair, thanks to the moisturising and repairing properties of honey. This bar has a cosy, almost-like-toffee scent, so sweet you could be tempted to eat it. Like the other Lush bars I have tried, it has a rich creamy lather adding shine and softness after every wash.   

Although this shampoo bar is aimed to dry hair, it can also be of great help for thick hair in winter time as it helps prevent frizz. Due to its rich consistence, its better to pair it with a not so rich conditioner otherwise it can weigh down hair and shorten time between washes.



Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me!  
● 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting, would love to try these! I'm a huge Lush fan so makes sense to try this next :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good. Hope you like them! ^_^x

      Delete