Tuesday, 21 July 2015

OUTFIT INSPO // HOW TO DRESS FOR WORK


You are officially a working girl. The rush of excitement to find out what your job will be like is mixed with the curiosity to find out what challenges the first day will bring. Suddenly, you are wondering what you´ll be wearing.


As I was telling you on a recent post, I got a job and as I write this, I am having a very needed cup of tea after successfully surviving my first day at work. Previous to this day, I spent some time figuring out what my “work clothes” would be and so far I have a couple of work ready outfits.

All the buzz inspired me to create this post, whether you are looking for a little inspiration to expand your “work ready” wardrobe or getting ready for a job interview, I have included two outfit ideas; one for business casual days and the other one more dressed down occasions.

Drape Front Blouse - Topshop
Trousers - New Look
Platforms - H&M
Bracelets - Accessorize 
Lip Colour - Bourjois 


Blouse - Oasis
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - New Look
Earrings - ASOS
Lip crayon - Zoeva 


What was your first day at work like? Share your story on a comment down below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment