Tuesday, 28 July 2015

FOR THE PARMA VIOLETS LOVERS // LUSH KERBSIDE VIOLET SOLID PERFUME



Hi lovelies!

Keeping the Lush love on the blog, today I want to talk about one of the fragrances from the brand´s Gorilla perfume line. I have talked about their Sunfragrance before and once I ran out of it, I thought I would give Kerbside Violet a try, this time I went a little adventurous (go me!) and purchased the solid version of this scent.

When it comes to Lush, a lot of us instantly think about their fun bath bombs and quirky names, the many Instagram pictures of bathtubs filled with beautiful galaxy-like water and the enviable collection of these fizzy goodies some serious Lush fans have. All this bath bomb buzz makes many of us overlook the other wonders the brand has to offer. Their perfumes being the less talked about, in my opinion.


Kerbside Violet is, a highly vintage inspired fragrance. From the pretty retro packaging to the hypnotic notes of violet, rosewood and delicate hints of  jasmine &  ylang ylang, its scent makes me think of the country side and a romantic novel from the 1800s.

It is a sweet floral perfume, ideal for any flower child like me, parma violets lover or for anyone who´s looking to swap a sweet fruity fragrance for a more musky one. Im not sure if its the blend of scents or the formula itself but to my surprise, the aroma lasts longer than expected, sometimes I even notice a very light violet smell on cardigans a couple of days after. Something I have never experienced with other solid perfumes.

As a girl who is not a big fan of solid perfumes, I had little expectations but after using it for a while, I have fallen in love with the beautiful violet packed scent and became fond of the practicality of the design. It makes me want to re-explore the world of solid fragrances!

Do you like solid perfumes? Which one would you recommend?


Kerbside Violet - Link





Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me!  

● 

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried a solid perfume before, but that Kerbside Violet one looks really pretty! From your description, it seems like it smells wonderful too! I might have to look into getting one myself! :)

    Melissa // The Hopeful Wayfarer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very impressed with it, I am using it so much that I am actually considering getting the proper bottle. ^_^

      Delete