Wednesday, 3 June 2015

SUN SAVVY // SUPERDRUG DAY CREAM WITH SPF PROTECTION


I recently ran out of my go-to suncream, I never tried any other brands and never really had the intentions to do so but since I cannot find the brand I have used pretty much all my life, I thought it was time for a change. As I have been trying out drugstore makeup products lately, I felt curious to try exploring the wide range of drugstore skin protection too.

Many times I have heard great things about Superdrug products but I have always been a little hesitant to purchase any of their stuff. Why, you ask? I don´t have a clue! Thats why  I made sure to get a couple of their products on my latest trip to the local store.


I thought as I was running low on face moisturiser, I would give their day cream a try! Let me tell you, not only did I fall for the fact that it has vitamin E, which makes my skill feel and look fresh everyday, but it also has SPF 15 which saved me some time looking for a new sun cream and I guess it also saved me some money too.

This day cream has a rich texture leaving my skin feeling instantly awake and staying hydrated throughout the day. It is also surprisingly smooth to blend, absorbs quite easily and without drying out my skin. Two of the most common problems I had with my old SPF cream. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and I am happy with how practical it is, saving a few minutes of my morning routine and keeping my skin protected as I have no excuses to skip SPF protection!


Have you tried any Superdrug products? Which are your favourites?



No comments:

Post a Comment