Wednesday, 24 June 2015

NEW DIY VIDEO & A WEIRD CHALLENGE


 Hi guys, The blog was a little quiet last week, I know! I traveled to Glasgow for a long weekend stay and decided to leave my Macbook at home. If only I knew I was going to be unable to edit & do the usual sharing!

I am back now and I have loads of stuff to share with you about my trip. Glasgow is such a pretty city and the many things to do around the city centre make me wan to move there. I´ll be sharing more with you guys in a couple of new videos.

In the mean time I want to share two new videos I uploaded, just in case you are not subscribed to my channel and you missed them. In the first one I made super easy & very yummy snack ideas! Let me know if you try them, leave a comment or tag me in your pictures on instagram & twitter so I can share them! ^_^ 


The other one is another challenge video, this time I did the no mirror makeup challenge!

Hope you are enjoying the lovely summer weather. ^_^
xoxo