Monday, 1 June 2015

MAD MEN // FOUR UNFORGETTABLE LOOKS + INSPIRED OUTFITS


Mad Men came to an end but all those moments I wanted a dress like Betty Draper or wondered how would I look on a cute coordinate a la Peggy Olson will forever have a place in my heart. I started watching the show after falling in love with the amazing job by the costume department. I remained a die hard fan all he way until the end and beyond!

This is why I am sharing the four most amazing looks of the history of Mad Men and of course, I have created some inspired outfit ideas for the occasion. 

For old times sake!



Dress - AX Paris
Bunny Gloss Bar - Tony Moly
Stud Earrings - Kate Spade NY
Floral Garland - New Look
Shoes - ASOS



Linen Blouse - H&M
Cropped Trousers - Missguided
Sunglasses - Topshop
Loafers - Oasis
Nail Colour - Chanel


Bodycon Dress - AX Paris
Earrings - Johnny Loves Rosie
Shoes - ASOS
Bag - ZARA
Lip Tint - Makeup Academy


Bell Sleeve Dress - Motel Rocks
Backpack - Topshop
Eyeshadow Palette - Bourjois
Necklace - Accessorize
Sandals - River Island


Which is your favourite? Let me know on a comment!




No comments:

Post a Comment