Wednesday, 10 June 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD // A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME


 
Hi guys! The other day I was nominated by the lovely Kayleigh from The Sophisticated Shoppe  r for a Liebster award. I was so flattered to know that she thought of me and Head of Roses and it makes me super happy that she nominated me. 

I must say, I have been nominated for a Liebster award in the past; first by the beautiful Darrica  but I ended up forgetting to publish the post. A second time I was nominated by  Aleks & Sophie from Sisterhood of the traveling  WAGs, that time I was in Mexico and even though I intended to write about it after my trip, I ended up forgetting to do it... again!

This third time I had to write it down and make sure to do this post as I am very thankful to the girls who nominated me. I also want to thank all of you who always talk to me on twitter, instagram and leave your comments here on the blog & on youtube. Head of Roses has been a very important part of becoming happier and more confident with who I am. Thank you for being part of it!

Without further due, I will be answering a couple of  questions provided by Kayleigh.

 1) What do you collect more? Shoes, purses, jewellry, or makeup? (If makeup, what do you have most of? i.e. lipsticks, bronzers, blushes...etc.)
Makeup! I have more lip products than what I actually need, also, I have an obsession with nail polish. I have loads of different colours and brands of it.

2) What is your dream career? 
Honestly, I have been changing through the years but I have always been drawn to film, online media and all that jazz. If I could become a full time online content creator and be able to live from it, I would be soo happy!

3) What is your favorite animal? (I'm a huge animal lover, so I'd love to know what your favorite is!)
Its hard to choose between hummingbirds, cats and dogs. The three are amazing creatures, if I have to choose then hummingbird. I love how tiny yet majestic they are, I miss them so much as there aren´t any here in the UK but when I go home its so nice to see them stop by.
  

4) Liquid eyeliner pen/marker, crayon eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, or cream eyeliner (in a pot)? Or all four? 
Liquid marker when I want to invest a lot of time and pencil for a busy day!

5) What is something that is on your bucket list?
I love U2, since forever! I wish I could go and see them live at least once in my life.

6) What place, if any, have you wanted to visit for a long time? Why?  
There are so many places I would love to visit one day. For many years I dreamed of visiting Ireland and lucky I ended up living and studying in the island. Paris is in my top list too, it was such a wonderful experience and I  would love to walk the Parisian streets again!

7) Who's your best friend? Tell me about them! :) 
This is going to sound so cheesy but my best friend is also my boyfriend, Shane. I can talk to him about everything and he supports me unconditionally, we have been through so much and we are the goofiest kids in town! I also have my homeboys and homegirls Edgar, Mike, Maggy & Mony who have shared so many moments with me and we care about each other doesn´t matter the distance or how busy our lives can get!

8) If you could live in a certain time period, which would you live in and why? 
Love this question! I like the 60s & 70s a lot, anytime between those decades would be awesome. I like them both because of the fashion, music & films of those days. 

9) Who is your style icon?
Sophia Loren, Jane Birkin, Fran├žoise Hardy and Brigitte Bardot. I can’t choose just one, I just love them so much!

10) Who do you inspire to be in life? (i.e. a role-model, a leader, an innovator, an educator...etc.)
I want to help others to find happiness in their lives, to love their individuality and who they are. I want to help them see that their imperfections make them unique. I also want to make them smile! 

Now its time for me to choose five lovely people to receive the Liebster Award! My nominees are: 

Tarika from Cherryblossom15
Megan from Megan Monroes  

These are my questions for you guys! I have taken a few from Kayleigh, she came up with great questions that had to be included in this post! ^_^

 1)What made you start a blog?

2) What is your favourite animal? Why?

3) Do you have any guilty pleasure songs ?

4) A film that you never get tired of watching?

5)What is something that is on your bucket list?

6) Given the choice of anyone in the world (living or dead) , whom would you want to have dinner with? 

7)Who is your style icon?

8)If you could live in a certain time period, which would you live and why?

9)Are you a collector of anything? 

10) Have you ever had a "now or never" moment?


I would love to read your answers so if I nominated you, please leave a comment with a link to your post! If you are casually reading this post, feel free to answer the questions, leave your answer on a comment so I can get to know you better!



3 comments:

  1. Great answers! I completely agree with your response to #10-I feel the same way.
    Also, I nominated you for the Freestyle Writing Challenge. Feel free to check it out if you’re interested!
    https://thehopefulwayfarer.wordpress.com/2015/06/10/freestyle-writing-challenge-my-favorite-place/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I´ll try my best to do this challenge! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Here's my post! http://meganmonroes.co.uk/liebster-award/ xx

    ReplyDelete