Thursday, 21 May 2015

SUMMER WISH LIST!


With summer barely here, I have no option but dream of some of the things I want to wear right now and share them with you! 

Lately I have been dreaming about finding a beautiful midi skirt and this one by the brand Little Mistress is a lovely piece to upgrade a summer brunch. I have always loved the beauty of raw crystal jewellery and this year I purchases my first crystal necklace during my trip to Mexico.

I would love to get more pieces not only because of the boho vibes they add to any outfit but also because of the uniqueness of every gem. The one I have included in this list was created by the UK brand Le Lapin. I came across their pieces after they followed me on instagram and since then I have been coveting all of their wonderful designs.

I have included two beauty products in my list too, I have read so many amazing things about Lush shampoo bars and I am curious on trying this seaweed bar. I am very into beach hair right now and I heard this one gives a beautiful effortless texture to any mane. 

My hair was always in constant change, although I have never dyed it before, I have always experimented with haircuts… some I am proud of, some you will never find a picture of. I feel like its time to do something new with my hair, that being, dying it for the very first time.

I would love to get a blonde dip dye and decorate it with blue, green & purple from time to time. I found this semipermanent coloured bleach that would be perfect for those occasions! Now I just have to be brave enough to dye my hair the next time I go to the hair salon.

Last but not least, I have found the next awesome pair of sunglasses to add to my collection, I completely fell in love with these very stylish cat eye sunnies. Aren´t they so pretty? 
A summer list is not complete without a pair of shoes and this take on the gladiator sandals is everything I would love to wear on a hot summer day! They would go so well with a tea dress or a skirt!


Whats in your summer wish list? Let me know on a comment!




No comments:

Post a Comment