Friday, 17 April 2015

SPRING WISHLIST


There are so many pretty things that have catched my eye recently. From boho crochet patterns to flared sleeves and wide leg denims, it all seems to have synced with my current obsession with everything 70s!

This spring I want to let my inner boho babe out, as much as the crazy irish weather allows me to. I can already see myself wearing sandals, platforms and decorate a worn denim jacket with cute pins. Wear crochet shorts, or pair that turquoise top with those Zara wide leg jeans.

I felt like Chloe´s new mini editions would fit perfectly in this wishlist, and in my handbag… I´ve always thought its the perfect scent to feel like a flower child.

What on you Spring wishlist? Let me know on a comment!


Crochet top, New Look
L´Eau de ChloĆ©
Denim jacket, H&M
Lace jumper, ASOS
Heeled sandals, ASOS
Wide leg jeans, ZARA
Scallop crochet shorts, New Look