Monday, 9 March 2015

AND SO IT BEGINS... DAY ONE



I am so happy to be back in Mexico! I feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to visit home, my mom and my friends again whilst enjoying the sunny days and the amazing vibe this city has. Its strange to come here and feel like I am a tourist but I do have to say I love the idea of rediscovering flavours, places and moments.

Also, I love being able to wear whatever I want without risking a wild encounter with the ever-changing weather in Ireland. As soon as I arrived home I wanted to wear all those Spring things I have been coveting to put on whilst wearing a big coat and wellies; floral tea dresses, bare legs, this blazer and sun kissed skin.

I have been taking many pictures/ footage these days and I am hoping to share them with you soon!


Blazer & belt - vintage
Jeans, shoes & oversized top - Primark