Friday, 13 February 2015

SMOKY EYES EVERYWHERE // BOURJOIS SHADOW TRIO





Lately I have been a little too obsessed with smokey eyes and eyeliner. I am a huge fan of keeping it minimal when it comes to make up and I used to wear eyeliner the odd time but somehow, I have developed a love for wearing eyeliner everyday. Even better if I get to pair up winged eyeliner with this awesome eyeshadow trio by Bourjois.

The one you see here is the rose vintage trio and although I have not tried the other palettes of this collection, I cannot get over how it makes my brown eyes look! Each hue is warm and has a lovely glow. Sometimes I feel like some smokey eyes look great at night but its a bit too much in daylight. I love how this can be used in both situations without looking too heavy.

The packaging is simple and very practical, the size is perfect to have in my makeup bag and take it anywhere I go, not that I need to re-apply the shadows as they last up to 8 hours if my eyes are primed. I feel like this is a great trio to bring if you are traveling as its compact and versatile.


Bourjois Smokey Eyes Trio - Link