Thursday, 19 February 2015

3 CONCEPT EYES GLAM CREAM SHADOW




Today I want to talk to you about this little pot full of sunrise. The glam cream shadow by Korean brand 3 Concept Eyes is the most versatile product I have came across. This eye shadow has a lovely, warm shimmer that brightens any eyes whether it is used on its own or as a base for a more elaborated look.

It has a creamy consistency, very silky soft at touch and what I really love about this cream is that despite the richness of its formula, it holds really well on my eyelids. It is my go-to for lazy makeup days and a sunny touch to a smoky eye. I cannot avoid mentioning how much I like the packaging as this was the one thing that brought my attention to this brand.

After falling in love with this shade (Baby Doll) I really want to try out the rest of the collection!

3CE Glam Cream Shadow - Link