Tuesday, 30 December 2014

WISHES & GOALS FOR JANUARY


Hi guys! Im happy to be writing the second "wishes" post and the last one of 2014. Before I start, I want to thank everyone who became a member of this little corner of the internet this year. I truly appreciate each of you who followed and I want you to know it made me so happy to read your comments, tweets and everything you had to say. I am really looking forward to a new year and I am excited to keep reading your comments here and on the youtube channel. I wish you a wonderful 2015 full of good vibes, love and great things. Again, thank you so much for being part of my year!

That being said, its time to share our goals and wishes. I wanted to share my goals for the year but then I thought about all those years I made resolutions that never got accomplished. I feel like it would be easier for me to keep going step by step, accomplishing small goals that will lead to a productive and memorable year.

So here are my goals for this month:

- Make exercise a habit: I am including this goal again because I think December was not the ideal month to make a new habit. As its a Holiday month I was too tempted by staying in bed and although I improved my persistence, I did not follow my work out routine like I should have.

- Meal planning: I´ve made an improvement with the stuff I eat but there was days that I found myself making rushed decisions on what to eat and ended up eating unhealthy stuff more often. I never really considered planning my meals for the week and I thought it was a bit too much but if you fancy eating healthier, this is a great option. I´ve planned this week so far and I feel more enthusiastic of making nice food instead of eating stuff just to fill my hungry tummy.

- Make the best out of my creative days: As I mentioned on a recent post, there are days in which it is difficult to me to write or come up with new videos. I guess this is a common problem for anyone who has a blog or has a creative mind. But as I love posting and uploading videos for you every week, sometimes I get so frustrated to not have stuff to upload. This is why I want to do as much as I can on the days I feel so inspired and creative. To have a little extra for those days in which ideas are not flowing very easy.

- Learn how to use a sewing machine: A couple of days ago I found a lovely little place where they sell cute fabrics and I thought it would me amazing to learn how sew properly. I love the idea of having this skill as it opens a whole new world if you are fond of craft projects.

- Learn french: I have been meaning to do this for a while now but after a few lessons I stop and leave this goal under hiatus. This month I want to re start from scratch and keep learning until I can have a descent conversation with someone.

- Smile & laugh everyday: Because its always worth it.

I want to know what your wishes & goals are for this month or for this new year! Leave a comment with them and that way we can support and encourage each other!

Hope you have a great year! 

xoxo