Friday, 19 December 2014

FEELINGS OF WANDERLUST...


I have to be honest guys, I think I have what people call a writers block. As you might have noticed, there has been a lot of videos lately but very few written posts and this has annoyed me a bit as I love writing for you.


Maybe some of you who write blogs have been in a similar situation where you make a cup of tea, sit and feel determined to write a post but it words don´t come easy. I have experienced this a few times in the past, not only when trying to write for the blog but even when I had to work on essays for college... one thing that has always helped me is going for a walk.


Isn´t it lovely when you walk with no destination in mind, just to enjoy the view, take some fresh air and ease your mind. Well, as much as I love doing it, winter in Ireland makes it that little bit harder for me to go outside! This time however, I didn´t focus on my excuses, I simply grabbed my coat, played my current favourite album and off I went for a lovely walk in the park.

I found myself thinking on a few ideas, feeling peaceful and happy to explore my surroundings. The tree branches having only a few stubborn leaves refusing to fall and the mysterious, rich depth of colour that nature only displays at this time of the year.

I couldn´t resist taking few pictures to share them with you. Its strange the type of serenity you find in the bleakness of winter. I want to know, what do you do when you have to clear your mind?