Wednesday, 10 December 2014

ECOTOOLS EYE ENHACING DUO


The moment has arrived... my first time talking about make up brushes! I have tried to stay away from talking about make up tools for so long. I just feel like that is a very complicated world that only gurus and make up geeks are good at describing but hey! I am a girl that loves make up and these brushes have made me so happy that I thought it would great to tell you about them.



I purchased this set very recently as I needed a descent extra set of eye brushes, not only the design was appealing, but the price was reasonable too at only £6.99! I am surprised at how good they are and how soft they feel, they are perfect to carry on a little make up bag and I bet they are super handy when traveling as they save some space.



The set has two pieces with four different brushes (shade, define & blend, smudge), the bamboo handles are not only pretty looking but also sturdy and they blend any eyeshadow so well. I have washed them once already and neither the handles or the hair has come loose. In my opinion this set is amazing in shape,size and price!

EcoTools Eye enhancing Duo  - Link