Wednesday, 8 October 2014

STILA ROCKY ROAD EYE SHADOW TRIO


Before we get deep into hot cocoa and ginger bread lattes, lets talk about ice cream! With so many things that I wanted to tell you,  I almost forgot to write about my favourite eye shadow of the moment. Bad Marieta, How could you? 


Stila´s limited edition Ice Cream Eyeshadow Trio is one of the most fun things I loved this summer, it has a very light, almost fairy dust complexion that shimmers so delicately it leaves a flattering glow on the eyes. I find eyeshadow trios super helpful and perfect for a care free but still elaborate make up and the one in the pictures has been my daily choice for the last few months.


Although it is a summery palette the Rocky Road trio can easily be used as part of any morning make up. You know, whenever you have to get up early on a cold morning and you want some shimmering sign of sunlight glow to brighten the dark days.


The three parts balance each other beautifully, starting with the almost translucent lilac hue which I also found helpful for highlighting brows. Continued by a graphite-like hue that appears to be a very dark shadow but keeps the translucent effect and lastly the darkest of the shadows, a brown, matte looking shadow that turns out to have some shimmer too. And what can I say about the packaging, it is a super cute cardboard pot that talks for itself and it made me fell in love with this eye shadows almost instantly.


Stila Ice Cream Eyeshadow Trio - Link