Monday, 6 October 2014

AUTUMN WISHLIST



Am I the only one who thinks October is the official time to start wearing boots, coats and beanies? Autumn starts on September but I´ve always felt like waiting a bit and getting into the Autumn mood in October. Do you feel the same?

With the whether transition comes the colder days and its also time to covet a couple of new things for the season. Here are some of the things I would love to have this year.


Starting with those amazing JC boots. Somehow I´ve developed an obsession with very high platforms and heels, even though my feet would prefer to stay as close to the ground as possible, right now I am loving everything platforms, flaforms and chunky heels too. Also, I´ve never really been a red lipstick kind of girl until this year and I think the new lipsticks by Anna Sui and Charlotte Tilbury are THEE lipsticks to have this fall.

I´ve also been coveting an animal print coat. Nothing in particular really, just one that will look cute, chic and warm. So far, this one from Mango seems to embody the previous description. Now I have to confess something about wrap blankets, I´ve always loved them but I´ve restrained myself from wearing them because I thought they made me look like a granny or someone out of a western… and it seems that now, everyone is in love with them!! I guess its time for me to wear mine proudly and also, start following my style instinct more often.

Finally, two things that I fell in love with as soon as I spotted them. Jo Malone´s new fragrance is what I want to wear this fall. As soon as I smelled the scented card I received one morning, I wanted to have some of that but to be honest, it is slightly out of my budget right now so I will have to conform with something else, who knows, I might get it at some point! 

A similar thing happened with this Anna Sui mirror. It was love at first sight, not too pricey but I keep forgetting to add it to my shopping bag. Why?… I don´t know but, I do love how magic it looks, its like something Maleficent would have on her chest drawer, a portable version of her magic mirror!

That´s it, leave a comment if we share similar wish lists and/ or also let me know what things you love about Autumn!




No comments:

Post a Comment