Wednesday, 13 August 2014

OILY EYELIDS NO MORE // PAUL & JOE COLOUR PRIMER



Remember when I talked about my 1st impressions on Soap & Glory´s Supercat eyeliner? Well, after my slightly disappointing experience, I was determined to find an eye primer that would improve my not-so-cool oily eyelids. I mean, I really like that eyeliner and I was not going to forget about it knowing that it could have a promising second chance! Right?

As promised, I am about to tell you how this all turned out. I decided on trying this Paul & Joe eye primer, an adventurous decision, I think, given that I have only heard about their products but never purchased any before, until now.

This eye primer blends really well on the skin, leaving a smooth & matte feeling almost instantly. It has a doe foot applicator, which I find really practical (takes a small swipe only for each eye) and it preps your eye area for a better canvas to apply make up. I re-tried the Supercat eyeliner, now with my eye primer on and it looks so much better; my eye shadow blended nicely on the skin & no smudged eyeliner or panda eyes for 6 hours approximately  on a warm day, active day.

Overall, it is a great product, it made a good improvement on my eyelids and it works brilliant with eyeshadows. I just wish it could make my eyeliner stay nice for longer than half a day!

You can find this Paul & Joe Eye Primer here.