Monday, 18 August 2014

LACE TRIM LOVE & BREAKING IN MY NEW SHOES







I am so happy to share another OOTD with you guys! This time I wore my latest Zara purchase, these super high sandals that I am really loving right now. I didn´t notice my temporary obsession with that staircase rail… I guess it was a reflex to avoid tripping over the wet pavement?… Who knows!

This was the first time I went out and about with them and I muss confess I cheated a little and carried a comfy pair of flats with me. Although I bought them for general purposes, I am sort of getting familiar with them since I will be wearing them for a wedding I´ve been invited to. Hopefully I´ll be walking like a normal person (that wears heels) that day. Do you guys get familiarised with new heels or break them in? Let me know on a comment!

Note: You know that sometimes I like making gifs out of the pictures that I take and this time I made a cute one bout something went wrong with my skin and lips… whoops! :P


Outfit Details:
Cardigan by Topshop, similar here.
Primark Jeans
New Look cami
Sandals by ZARA, similar here.