Wednesday, 2 October 2013

September Favourites

September Favourites



T-shirt Karl Lagerfeld / Vintage Flower Cardigan Afra / Lace up booties Boutique 9 / Shoulder Bag Orla Kiely  Half Moon Glasses Le Specs / Narrow Jeans Cheap Monday


I cannot believe how fast this year has past. One day you wake up, flowers are blooming and the next day, the leaves start falling from the trees! I might be overreacting a little bit but you get the point. Autumn is here already and September has come to its end which only means its time for me to choose my favourites (and start thinking on a good birthday present for my mom).

For this post I came up with a very chilled, effortless outfit. One of those that you would wear on an off-duty day, to go to the cinema or for a cup of coffee perhaps. You might have noticed by now, this outfits are my favourites. Definitely!

You may have seen some of these pieces all through the month on the Loving It section and I will take a guess, maybe any of them is your favourite too (no one can resist those amazing camel booties or the stylish Lagerfeld cat). If you can´t see any of your favourites on the picture above, well let me know on a comment below which were your favourites this month.

Check out more sets and more items on my Polyvore profile.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment