Wednesday, 30 October 2013

My new favourite everyday earrings...


We have perfume for special occasions, we have perfume for everyday life and I think many of you also apply the same rule when it comes to jewellery. 

Ok, you can tell me if I am wrong on this, but its a fact that every girl has  jewellery which is designated to have a heavy duty; to join her everyday at work, school, the office, shopping, all most everywhere... and as if the previous tasks weren't enough, their practical life has the always existing possibility that one day they might end up getting lost but there is nothing to worry about, they were assigned to be heavy duty tools so we barely have any sentimental attachments to them. 

Even if this jewellery goes everywhere with us it doesn´t mean it isn't as special and pretty as the statement pieces  we keep  for those moments when looking amazing is a must. So whenever we loose them we forget about the "no sentimental attachments" rule and we get a bit upset because "they were my favourites!".

Well, I have tons of those "everyday" earrings, or at least I had because for some reason, (mostly my fault), I loose one or the pair... so this time, when I went to get more earrings I had to seriously made a promise to myself and try to take care of this new earrings. I mean, at some point I will have to upgrade my earrings collection, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment