Thursday, 12 September 2013

MUA´s Hide & Conceal





I always try to keep it natural when it comes to make up but I do think that using a concealer as part of your routine is a must, simply because it gives a fresh look to your eyes. So after my satisfying experience trying out MUA´s nail polish I though I should give it a go with other products of the same brand, that and also I ran out of concealer so I needed to buy more.

This one is part of the  £1 range and it comes as a stick, which I think is more practical and easer to use. It blends quite well with your skin, I applied it with my finger tips because it warms up and blends so much better and it does make your eyes look fresh and it adds a natural glow. You also have to apply a generous amount to have better coverage but it is a good product in general.

The stick on the pictures is in a Natural tone but theres also too more tones you can choose from, Almond & Fair. You can find them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment