Tuesday, 14 May 2013

It´s a wrap!


This past weeks have been mad, running around filming and planning, carring gear all day long and coming back home to plan the next day, have some rest and get ready to start a new day with a different bunch of stuff to do, not an easy thing but not boring at all either. Being on a production team or at least, studying any film or video related courses isn´t glamourous at all, its a matter of wearing practical, comfy and weather appropiate clothes. It´s also a mental challenge because, between other things you need to come up with many creative ideas.


Yesterday and today were the two days I assigned to shoot my music video and Oh boy! it was a bit of a challenge because even though I like the music genre that the band plays, I would´ve never imagined I was going to direct a video for them. Coming up with an idea was not the easiest at the beginning cause I was trying to come up with something that they wouldn´t reject at the time of presenting what I had to offer but with a little help I got the ideal story to develop. 


Finally today was the last day on shoot for my assignment, I was so relieved to get this done that I walk back home was needed to clear my mind from the past days tension. This is where the photographs that you see make sense. I found this dandelion on my way, if there is something that makes me feel that spring & its warmth has come are dandelions. Who didn´t blow at one and admired how the seeds dispersed dancing at the rhythm of the wind?

2 comments:

  1. Those dandelions make me feel like if i was still a child.
    Good luck sweet Marieta!
    You're great!

    Take some nice rest!
    You deserve it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They remind me of my childhood a lot.
      Thanks my dear! xx :)

      Delete