Wednesday, 8 May 2013

April favourites

We are now on the second week of May and I would not like to miss the chance to recapitulate some of the things I loved during April.

I must say, I wasn´t a big fan of skirts or dresses, not until now. Skater skirts seem to be the best option for girls like me, when factor comfy is at the top of your sartorial priorities, this awesome skirts should be in every girl options list.

#1

Skater skirts

Skater skirts

#2 Sophia Loren

When I think of the 60´s and all that glamourous list of actresses from that era, Sophia Loren comes to my mind almost immediately. A couple of weeks ago I read more about her life and also found this fantastic pictures taken by one of her best friends. Such a kind and natural side portrayed  in these two snaps. You can find more from this photographic collection here.



#3 Vanessa Paradis
Simply because she released a new single and her next album will be out very soon. If you are a fan of french pop you definitely give her music a try, she owns a very bohemian, sweet but powerful voice. Very enjoyable if you are on a chilled mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment