Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Wearing a bow tie.

Today I am wearing a bow tie and it feels amazing. I know this thing of girls wearing bow ties has been going on since the return of the bow tie into the everyday life and like so many other things, I only found it interesting not a long time ago when I found the most amazing bow ties ever, one of the is on my wish list. 


 I gave my boyfriend this bow tie as a Christmas present, he really wanted to have one but he wasn´t sure about been a bow tie boy so I got it for him and he looks fantastic on them, that was my first face to face encounter with this boyish accessories. Spent a full morning looking for THE perfect bow tie until I found it and to be completely honest, I was also looking for the type of bow tie that would suit him and me as well. haha
I definately want my own bow tie, they are so awesome, specially if you are wearing a denim dress or shorts, they make any outfit look cutely smart.



Outfit details:
H&M bow tie, similar here
Atmosphere jumper
Vintage shirt
H&M tights
Old Pull & bear shorts, similar here
Padus booties

This morning found this really cool song on my sound cloud dashboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment