Thursday, 18 April 2013

Today´s outfit

I´ve always preferred neutral colours and monochrome patterns when it comes to clothes and now that you are looking at this pictures you might be thinking the opposite, but its true, today I noticed how my wardrobe has change through the years; I remember when my mom used to say I always went for the sober colours. 

If we had a chance to take a look at my clothes 2 or 3 years ago we could´ve only seen plain white, black, sand or blue blouses and of course a wide collection of jeans. Now a days, I would go for patterned blouses, colourful shoes and from time to time trousers or dyed jeans. I guess my taste has changed when it comes to clothes and I haven´t realised it until now. Has this ever happened to you?




Outfit details:
Topshop cardigan
Pull & Bear sheer blouse
Pull & Bear jeans
Atmosphere  shoes





1 comment:

  1. Love those shoes :)

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete