Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Jasmine Tea Cake? Yes please!

Today I was totally mislead by the weather, it looked like a wonderful Spring day, the sun was bright, sky was blue and the forecast wasn´t to bad, so I dressed with fresh clothes and a pair of flats on my bare feet until I went outside and the further I walked, the wind started blowing and many people were layered up with hats, coats and tights. What a silly girl I am!

Today´s post is sweet, tasty and kitchen related... my love for Jasmine tea is unreal, it´s been a week or even more since I had intensions to bake and until today I finally got in the kitchen to make this:


My kitchen is quite dark and even the best taken pictures in it are a bit grainy, any who, I (with a little help from my boyfriend) successfully baked a spongy jasmine tea cake! The flavor is so nice, you can taste a subtle hint of jasmine and it is so light that we were able to soak it in syrup which made it into a kind of healthy sticky toffee cake. Yum!!


I previously searched for recipes through the internet but I ended up following the basic sponge recipe that we´ve always used and adjusted a few things to add the Jasmine touch to it. Easily my favourite type of cake!


If you would like the recipe for this deliciousness let me know and I happily will write down for you! :)

Remember there are many ways to stay tuned with my blog such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, PolyvoreBlogloving or subscribing here, in Blogspot. Stick around with La Petite Tiendita!

While writing and enjoying my slice of cake, I was listening to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment